This October Kaleideum is offering many Halloween-themed events at both locations. Dressing up is always encouraged!
Drop-in Spooky Gingerbread House Workshops at Kaleideum Downtown
- Wednesday, October 18, 10 am-1 pm
- Monday, October 30, 9 am-2 pm
- $6.50 plus admission
Build a mini gingerbread house with a milk carton, graham crackers, icing, and other treats!
Truck & Treat at Kaleideum Downtown
- Sunday, October 29, 1-5 p.m.
- $5 per person for members and non-members; Museum admission included. Coupons not accepted.
More than 25 vehicles with trick-or-treating with, DJ music, activities, craft, and more! Sponsored by Novant Health, Publix Super Markets Charities, Baby + Co., and Tina S. Merhoff & Associates.
Sensory Friendly Night: Halloween Adventure at Kaleideum Downtown
- Tuesday, October 31
- 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- $3 per person for members and non-members
Children with autism spectrum disorder and sensory processing differences are invited to Kaleideum Downtown to trick-or-treat and explore.
Kaleideum Downtown is located at 390 S Liberty Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
Halloween Fun at Kaleideum North
- Saturday, October 21, 1-4 p.m.
- Included with admission; members free
Trick-or-treat with “spooky science” demos, Halloween Rock laser shows in the Planetarium, and more. Sponsored by Novant Health, Publix Super Markets Charities, Baby + Co., and Tina S. Merhoff & Associates.
Kaleideum North is located at 400 W Hanes Mill Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27105.