Plan a Visit
We hope you’ll spend the entire day with us, but if your time is limited, we recommend that you schedule no less than one hour for your visit. With more than 25,000 square feet of exhibits, and a 17-acre Science and Environmental Park, there is so much to do at Kaleideum North!
Things to Do While at Kaleideum North:
- View the night sky in our Planetarium
- Attend a special program
- Watch a science demo
- Have a picnic in our shaded picnic area
- Go for a walk on one of our nature trails
- Visit our various gardens
- Learn about our animals in their habitats
- Buy a souvenir in our gift shop
Helpful Information to Plan Your Trip:
- You are welcome to bring a lunch and enjoy it in our FoodWorks area.
- We do not have a cafeteria, only a vending area, and there are many restaurants nearby.
- Kaleideum has free parking (handicapped parking is located separately at our side lot).
- We are ADA handicap accessible.
Permanent Exhibits Include:
- INDOOR: PhysicsWorks, SoundWorks, HealthWorks, BioWorks, KevaWorks, KidsWorks, and NC: Mountains to the Sea
- OUTDOOR: The Science & Environmental Park, which includes animal habitats, nature trails, and interactive outdoor exhibits.