Plan a Visit
We hope you’ll spend the entire day with us, but if your time is limited, we recommend that you schedule no less than one hour for your visit. With more than 25,000 square feet of exhibits and a 17-acre Science and Environmental Park, there is so much to do at Kaleideum North!
- View the night sky in our Planetarium.
- Meet and learn more about a resident animal during an Animal Encounter.
- Check out the Curiosity Cart, which sparks curiosity about arts and crafts, museum collections, storytime, and more.
- Take part in a hands-on Prism Experience, part of Kaleideum’s Engineering and Innovation Initiative.
- Explore a science concept and engage with our staff during Science Live!
- Take a walk on the Nature Trail and venture into the gardens.
- Picnic in the Outdoor Science and Environmental Park.
- Visit the Kaleideum Gift Shop and take home a fun souvenir!
Kaleideum North Hours
Tuesday-Friday 9 am-5 pm
Saturday 10 am-5 pm
Sunday 1-5 pm